Guangzhou/Canton Tower (2023)

 Having been to the Canton tower a couple times now, I turned down the extent of a third trip when my wife was accompanying one of her friends from out of town. Having been there during the COVID-19 pandemic, the tower was relatively calm. However it seems that the evening sunset is always busy. 

The tower has now been equipped with numerous bars; lounges and restuarants. Booking in advance is always a best practice for those places.

Ticket prices are not cheap, but for what it is, I mean, if one has time to just go up an elevator and look out some windows, its affordable.

The expensive part is the climbing around the top of the tower while hooked on to bungee ropes, this is by far the most expensive excursion, however it is quite a spectacle to be a part of I would imagine. After sky-diving back in Canada, I figured I'd rest easy knowing what it was like falling from a a ridiculous height-knowing I would not need to again partake.

There are small cars that surround the top of the tower as well that circle around in a merry-go-round fashion, where one can observe the city from tthe top of the observation deck in as much silence as one would have in an enclosed glass egg. 

I have included the pamphlet from the GZ Tower in the event you want to check out more details.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Income Tax for Foriegners